Candle Care

Never leave a burning candle unattended and keep lit candles out of the reach of children and pets.
Never burn your candle on or near anything flammable, or for more than 3-4 hours at a time.
When you first light your candle, allow the wax to pool all the way to the outer edges of the container. This is called a melt pool.
Allowing a full melt pool guarantees an even burn (no tunneling) and maximum fragrance throw.
Always burn candles on a stable, protected, heat-resistant surfaces or place on a heatproof plate.
The container will be hot when candle is lit.
Before each use, trim the wick to 1/4", and never move or re-light until flame is out and wax is completely solid.
If the flame is getting too big, extinguish, let it cool and trim before re lighting.
Be sure to not over trim the wick.
If the wick is too short it will result in too small of a flame and the melt pool will not reach the edges of the container.
Never use container lid to put out flame.
Keep candles out of direct sunlight.
Always read all warning labels.